PAN PACIFIC GUPPY ASSOCIATION
10 POINT IFGA SANCTIONED ANNUAL SHOW
Friday, March 28
NOTE: Ontario Airport (ONT) is only about 20 mins from the show site. Los Angeles Airport (LAX) is over one hour away: Here is the show info.
Hotel Name: Hampton Inn Norco-Corona-Eastvale
Hotel Address: 1530 Hamner Ave.
Norco, California 92860
Hotel Phone Number: 951-279-1111
Group Name: PPGA
Group Code: PPG
Link for Reservations:
Hampton Inn Norco-Corona-Eastvale
1530 Hamner Ave.
, Hotel Phone Number: 951-279-1111
Show chairpersons: Dr. Jim Alderson,
MENTION THAT YOU ARE WITH THE PPGA FOR SPECIAL DISCOUNTED RATES
FRIDAY FRIDAY MARCH 28, 2014
SETUP WILL BE ON GOING ALL MORNING)
SATURDAY MARCH 29th, 2014
9 AM REGISTRATION OF ENTRIES
9:00 AM REGISTRATION: ENTRIES OPEN
3:00PM ENTRIES CLOSE
3:15PM JUDGING BEGINS
7:00PM DINNER AND FISHROOM TOUR
SUNDAY MARCH 30th, 2014
8:00 AM SHOWROOM OPENS FOR VIEWING!
11:00 AM AUCTION
SHIPPED IN ENTRIES
Ship entries to:
(2170 SANTA ANITA RD.),
NORCO CA (92860)09
Shipped in entries must be received before 5:00 PM Friday
August 16th, 2009
or they will not be entered in the show.
ALL SHIPPED IN ENTRIES MUST BE PREPAID WITH CORRECT ENTRY FEES & RETURN POSTAGE
INCLUDED, RETURN POSTAGE COSTS IN EXCESS OR SHORT OF THE ACTUAL BY OVER $2 WILL BE
CREDITED OR DEBITED TO THE EXIBITOR; NO COLLECT SHIPMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED. FISH WITHOUT
RETURN POSTAGE WILL BECOME THE PROPERTY OF THE HOST CLUB. U.S. POSTAL SERVICE ONLY EXPRESS
SINGLE ENTRY $2.00
TANK ENTRY $3.00
BREEDER MALE/FEMALE $4.00
JUNIOR $ 1.00
EXHIBITORS MUST INDICATE ON ENTRY FORM ANY ENTRIES TO BE AUCTIONED; ADDITIONAL
FISH MAY BE SUBMITTED FOR THE AUCTION OTHER THAN THOSE EXIBITED. FEMALES OF THE SAME
STRAIN MUST BE PROVIDED FOR ALL MALES OR HOST CLUB RETAINS 100% OF PROCEEDS. THE HOST CLUB
WILL RETAIN 50% OF PROCEEDS FROM AUCTIONED FISH, ONLY REGISTERED EXHIBITORS MAY AUCTION
INTERNATIONAL ENTRIES ARE WELCOME IN ANY CLASS ENTRY FEES ARE FREE BUT YOU WILL SURRENDER THE FISH TO THE HOST CLUB FOR AUCTION. A
FEMALE OF THE SAME STRAIN MUST BE PROVIDED WITH EACH ENTRY
NOTE SHOW SITE AND PERTINANT INFORMATION WILL BE UPDATED SOON AS INFORMATION BECOMES AVAILABLE!
- All entries must be registered by 3:00 PM on SAT. SATURDAY March 29th AT 3:00PM. Please submit a duplicate copy of the completed entry form with your entries (entry forms are available on the official IFGA website)
2. Judging will start promptly at 3:15PM on SAT. MARCH 29th, 2014.
All IFGA entries will be judged by current IFGA standards. NOTE: There are new IFGA Veil Class Standards! Please refer to the IFGA Judging book or website for details.
3. Lighting will be overhead fluorescent with assisted side floodlighting.
4. Every precaution will be taken to prevent loss of fish or theft, etc.
The host club and hotel shall not be held responsible for any personal injuries or damages
/ losses incurred before, during or after the show. Exhibitor assumes all responsibility
for loss. Fish room will be locked at times when not occupied.
5. Fish may not be removed from the show area prior to the scheduled
de-benching without permission, at which time a member of the host club will return the
fish to the exhibitor. In special circumstances, arrangements can be made with the show
6. Exhibitor will determine class of competition in which entry is to be
exhibited. Assistance will be available if needed at the time of registration.
7. All entries improperly classified will be disqualified.
8. All entries must have been born and raised in the exhibitor's tanks.
9. Plants or decorative items will not be allowed with any entries.
10. Entry fees must be prepaid.
11. Exhibitors must supply sufficient bags
& "filled out" mailing labels for return shipment.
12. Dead fish will not be returned to the exhibitor unless specially
12. The auction will be a standard verbal auction. Entries to be auctioned must be clearly noted on entry form. It is preferred that females of the same strain are included with all males and males are included with females to be auctioned. Additional trios may be sent to be placed in the auction and should be clearly marked with the breeders name, strain and age of fish. PPGA will retain 50% of the sale of all auctioned fish. Any fish not receiving an opening bid will be retained by PPGA.
Single female or male exhibited in 1/2 gallon plastic containers, 3/4 filled with water. One female
may be included with male entry, but only the male will be judged. Containers will be furnished
by the host club.
Two matched males exhibited in 1-1/2 gallon containers. One female may be included with
entry, but only the males will be judged.
Five matched males exhibited in 2 ½ gallon containers. Two females may
be included, but only the males will be judged.
Three matched females exhibited in 2 ½ gallon containers.
The Junior Class is open to anyone under the age of 16 years of age that has raised
his/her own fish, Only points acquired in the Junior Class will count toward the Junior
Class Championship Award.
The Novice Class is open to anyone over 16 years of age who has never won a IFGA annual
award, Only points acquired in the Novice Class will count toward the Novice Championship
1st Place receives award & Certificate. 2nd THRU 4th Places receive a Certificate
BEST OF SHOW 1st Place receives Trophy &and Certificate, 2nd THRU 4th Places
BEST OF SHOW AWARDS
Single Male Delta, Single Male Veil/Swordtail Female and Tank
NEW VEIL CLASSES TO BE UPDATED TO REFLECT NEW IFGA RECOGNISED CLASSIFICATIONS!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SHOW, IT WILL NOT BE
HERE WITHOUT YOU!